DIY. SAVE MONEY.
If you’re looking to accessorize for a girl, young or old, this is the perfect option because it looks great on women of all ages. It’s a nice way to add a pop of color to an ensemble for not very much money.
- fabric scissors
- needle and thread
- hot glue gun
1. Cut out three varying sizes of circles of your felt.
They can all be the same color or you can switch it up. My smallest circle is the size of a quarter. You don’t have to be perfect with your cutting.
2. Light a candle and burn the edges of the circles.
Don’t actually stick the felt in the flame or it will catch fire. The edges will seal just by holding it close.
3. Using a needle and thread, sew three small beads into the center of each stack of three circles.
This step holds the flower together as well as providing detail.
4. Glue to a headband or hair clip.
5. Cut a small strip of matching felt to glue on the opposite side of the headband or clip to secure it.
Here are some other ones I made too:
Here are some of my other posts for making hair accessories: