DIY. SAVE MONEY.
This is seriously one of the simplest hair accessories to make. If you can cut neatly, then you can do it! I love these happy little flowers and they just look adorable on my little girl Emden!
- fabric scissors
- needle and thread
- headband or hair clip
- hot glue gun
1. Draw a daisy in two different sizes, or print them off of the computer after doing a Google search for daisy template, or I just used some cookie cutters I had and traced them onto cardstock to make a template.
2. Cut out each daisy in different colors of felt.
3. If you want, you can light a candle and put the edges of the flower close to the flame to get rid of fly away strands and to seal the felt. It is pretty hard to get into the crevices however.
4. Use a needle and thread to sew a bead(s) in the middle of your daisy.
5. Glue the daisy to a hair clip or headband.
6. Cut a piece of felt and glue it to the backside of the hair clip or headband for extra strength and reinforcement.
Here are some of my other posts for making hair accessories: