Here are some of the latest ones I put together for Rylan’s fifth year scrapbook. If you haven’t started one for your kids yet, I encourage you to get started on one this week!
Don’t know where to start? Here are some links to some posts of mine to help you get started:
- Scrapbooking Showcase: End of 2011 & Beginning of 2012
- Scrapbooking Showcase: Fall-Winter 2011
- 10 reasons why I like digital scrapbooking over traditional scrapbooking
- How to make a Shutterfly photo book using their new custom path
- How to organize your digital scrapbooking supplies
- Where to find free digital scrapbooking supplies
- How to save a digital scrapbook page
- How to use a quick page
- How to add shadows
If any of these pages use some digital scrapbooking supplies you’ve created, please let me know because I would love to give you the credit you deserve!
And in case you’re wondering where to order your books from or make them, I always use Shutterfly. They have lots of templates and designs now that allow you to do all sorts of cool stuff! You can get there by clicking on the icon below.
Here are links to other posts of digital scrapbook pages I’ve made: