I wanted to put a little bit of effort into decorating for the party, but I didn’t want to spend a ton of time or very much money, so this is one of the decorations I decided to make for the party.
- red, pink, black and green paper or card stock
- glue or double stick tape
1. Cut off an inch on both sides of your red or pink paper.
2. Glue the red paper to the green.
3. Fold the papers lengthwise in 1/2 inch segments, until the entire paper is folded.
4. Fold the papers in half on the side.
5. Staple, glue, or tape the inside flaps together. Repeat this process with two of three more.
6. Staple, glue, or tape the three sections together.
8. Punch a hole and hang with string or sit on a mantle or tape to a wall!
Planning a watermelon themed birthday party? Check out these other posts of mine: