If you’re looking for a quick and easy festive treat to make for a kid’s Halloween party or perhaps a grown-up costume party, this is the blog post for you! All you need are a few ingredients and you’ve got yourself cute little witch hats that are perfect for any Halloween party!
- Hershey Kisses
- Keebler Fudge Stripes Cookies
1. Turn a Keebler Fudge Stripe Cookie upside down.
Unfortunately my cookies were all stuck together and so they aren’t that smooth on the bottom. You could also use chocolate covered Oreos.
2. Squirt icing on the bottom of a Hershey Kiss.
3. Stick the Hershey Kiss to the bottom of a Keebler Fudge Stripe Cookie.
4. Pipe a line of icing around the Hershey Kiss.
Throwing a Halloween Party? Here are some other ideas of mine you may want to try out: