Having a Monster Birthday Party? We had a monster birthday party for my son Owen when he turned two and I’m sure you can find several ideas from the party to inspire you to create your own monster party. This has been my favorite party we’ve put together so far.
1. Send out invitations to introduce the theme of the party.
I made a 4×6 invitation on Photoshop and then printed them out as photos at Wal-Mart.
3. Have a couple of Monster Games & Activities for the kids to play.
4. Create the party menu with a Monster Food Theme
5. Create a Monster Utensil Holder
6. What’s a birthday party without a cake? Make one of these adorable Monster Cakes!
7. Dress to match the occasion. My boys already had monster shirts, but my little 4 month old girl didn’t, so I made her a Monster Onesie.
8. Make drink glasses into monsters using a permanent marker.
9. Decorate the party place with monsters!
10. Welcome guests to the party with chalk decorations.
11. By the end of the party, you may find that everyone has gone a little crazy and turned into monsters!