DIY. SAVE MONEY.
This bow screams summer fun, and although it’s just March, I’m definitely ready for summer weather and eating strawberries! I have to say this is my most favorite bow creation yet and I hope it will inspire you to get creative today with some ribbon!
- floral wire
- fabric sticker
- bow clip
1. Follow my simple hair bow tutorial for making loops for the hair bow. Make two of each layer so you’ll have enough to make a large round bow.
2. For each different color of ribbon, criss-cross your two pieces to get them to form a circle. Tie them together with floral wire.
3. Use floral wire to hold your ribbon layers together.
4. Place an adhesive thread sticker in the middle of the bow.
So I don’t actually know what the sticker things are called because I didn’t buy them in a store, but got them from an auction. If anyone knows the name for them, please post it for me.
5. Hot glue a hair clip or barrette onto the back of the bow.
Check out some of my other hair accessory posts: