- empty frame
- hot glue gun or stapler
- scrapbook paper, fabric or wrapping paper
1. Paint frame to desired color if needed.
2. Attach strips of ribbon to the back of the frame using a hot glue gun or a stapler.
3. Tape or glue wrapping paper, scrapbook paper, or fabric to the frame backing.
You can actually skip this step and just leave it open too. I opted for polka dot wrapping paper as a backdrop for bows.
4. Pre-drill holes to screw hooks into.
5. Screw in hooks to the bottom of the picture frame.
6. Hang it up and load it up!
I love this project and can you tell I’m excited about having a baby girl finally?
Here are some posts for making hair accessories to fill your holder up with: