These potatoes are quick and easy to make. We just throw a bunch of ingredients together and then shove them all in the oven. These are by far our favorite kind of potatoes to make. You may just want to give them a try.
- cajun seasoning
- red pepper
- black pepper
- sliced or diced onions (I use onions I’ve previously frozen)
1. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Scrub potatoes.
3. Slice potatoes thinly.
4. Create one layer of potatoes in baking dish then sprinkle on ingredients.
I do not measure any of the ingredients but just shake how much our family likes. I don’t measure the butter or onions either. Put more or less of each ingredient according to your family’s taste buds. I don’t use a whole lot of red pepper now because of our two boys not being able to handle a lot of spicy flavor.
You can also make these in foil and put them on the grill.
5. Create a layer of potatoes on top of that layer and then sprinkle on the ingredients again. Repeat this process until all your potatoes are in the pan and seasoned.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for one hour.
Here are some great main dish recipes to plate up with your potatoes:
You may want to try out these side dishes too: