So this post is long overdue. I simply forgot to chart our progress on our bedroom, which by the way is very slow. Perhaps I’m feeling guilty about how long it is taking us to get to any projects in our bedroom and that’s why I finally remembered to post pictures of our new curtains.
No, they’re nothing extravagant, but they at least match our new bedspread, unlike the ones before. We found them at Wal-Mart for cheap and I went with a neutral color because I plan on finding a pattern for the shades I plan to replace the blinds with someday.
Plus, we love the grommet top because it makes it easy to open and close the curtains which allows for a much brighter room during the day and much darker room for sound sleeping.
Projects completed in bedroom:
Other projects that still need to be done:
- make headboard
- art above the bed
- new shades
- art above chair
- art above dresser