SAVE MONEY. SAVE TIME.
If you never have time in the morning to make breakfast, try making these breakfast burritos on the weekend or day of the week when you have some time and then freeze them so you can grab them on those rushed mornings and eat them on your way to work or when you get there.
I love having something semi-healthy ready to heat and serve for breakfast. Make a large amount at once and save yourself some time in the long run!
- diced peppers
- whatever else you like in your burritos
1. Scramble eggs, cook sausage and bacon, dice peppers, and cook hash browns in oven.
I saved time by using diced peppers I had frozen earlier.
2. Fill tortillas with ingredients of your preference and then wrap them up.
3. Wrap tortillas in saran wrap or paper towels so they won’t stick to each other and then place several in a freezer bag.
If you want your burritos to stay extra fresh, make sure to follow this simple tip.
4. Label and date your freezer bag.
5. To warm frozen breakfast burritos up, just place in the microwave for 1- 2 minutes.
Here are some other breakfast freezer cooking items you may want to check out: