SAVE MONEY. REPURPOSE.
Before you throw away that empty bottle of wine, why don’t you try out this DIY project that’s perfect for the holidays! No one will believe you made it yourself!
- wine bottle
- cinnamon stick
- berries & greenery
1. Clear wine bottle of all labeling.
2. Wrap a ribbon around the neck of the wine bottle two times.
3. Before tying, string an ornament onto the ribbon and then tie.
4. Finish tying the ribbon into a bow or I chose just to do one loop.
5. Tuck a cinnamon stick, berries, and greenery in behind the ribbon.
6. Fill wine bottle 3/4 way full of water.
7. Drop real cranberries into the bottle to create a thick layer.
8. Stick a candle in the wine bottle opening.
Check out how I repurposed a wine bottle into a fall chalkboard decoration and turned a wine glass into a floating cranberry tea light holder.
Here are some other Christmas decorating posts you may want to check out: