As far as favorites go, this is my choice for favorite cookie by far. It’s sounds a little weird that a Ritz cracker could taste good as a cookie, but I’m telling you, these are to die for! I love the sweet & salty combination and am lucky to have friends and family who treat me to these easy to make cookies on my birthday and other occasions.
- peanut butter
- Ritz crackers
- white and chocolate almond bark
1. Spread peanut butter onto the bottom of a Ritz cracker and then top it with another one, creating a sandwich.
The peanut butter amount is up to you. If you’re a big peanut butter fan, then pile it on, if not, keep it thin.
2. Melt chocolate or white chocolate almond bark on the stove or in the microwave.
3. Dip cracker sandwiches into the chocolate, allowing excess to drain off.
4. Place coated crackers on wax paper to cool.
5. Top with sprinkles while wet or drizzle melted white almond bark over the tops by placing some in a baggie and cutting one of the corners off.