Once Jeff got our new hanging cabinets installed, my mind started reeling about all the possible ways to maximize the organizational space. As a crafter, I have lots of little supplies that I like to be not only organized, but readily available. This was my solution and I’m loving it!
- jars or canisters with screw top lids (found mine at Hobby Lobby for 50% off $1.99) You could use baby food jars to save some money.
1. Cut strip of wood to length of bottom of cabinet.
We did this step so the screws wouldn’t poke through the cabinet.
2. Screw wood into place.
3. Putty screw holes with wood filler.
4. Paint wood strip to match cabinets
5. Measure out equal placement for jars and then pre-drill holes for screws in the lids before screwing lids to the wood strip.
6. Fill jars up and then screw the jars onto the lids.
Here are some other ways I’ve organized crafting supplies: