QUICK & EASY COOKING.
I absolutely love this recipe! One, it is super easy– there are only a few steps that mostly just require dumping. Two, it is super quick– can be made from start to finish in just ten minutes! Three, I almost always have the few ingredients on hand. Four, it tastes sooo good!
I eat this just by itself sometimes for lunch, but my husband has to have meat with every meal or he doesn’t consider it a meal. In that case, this pairs up nicely with parmesan chicken and a salad if you’re looking for a complete meal.
- 1 16 oz. pkg. angel hair pasta
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a skillet, sauté the garlic in butter.
3. Stir in the honey, basil, and thyme.
4. Drain pasta.
5. Add pasta to garlic mixture and toss to coat.
6. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.