EAT GOOD FOOD.
Ever since my husband and I devoured some soft carmel corn, we’ve been on the hunt for the missing recipe. I found this recipe on Food.com and was pleased with the outcome. Although it wasn’t exactly what I was looking for, it did stay gooey and soft and all of our company loved it– they convinced me I needed to keep the recipe. This recipe makes 8 servings.
- 1 cup popcorn
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, Packed
- 20 large marshmallows (or 160 mini marshmallows)
1. Pop the popcorn and pour into a bowl.
2. Remove all the kernels from your popcorn.
I do this by transferring the popcorn from one bowl to another by hand.
3. Melt butter and brown sugar together in saucepan.
4. Add marshmallows and stir until melted (constant stirring recommended, this can burn quite easily).
5. Pour over popcorn and stir until mixed.
6. Eat up!