DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING. SAVE TIME.
So, my guess is most of you are asking yourself, what is a quick page? In digital scrapbooking terms, a quick page is a page that has been created so all you have to do is insert your pictures, maybe add some text, and then you’re done.
It’s the best way to get started when it comes to figuring things out in digital scrapbooking world because you really don’t have to do much at all. I use quick pages quite a bit because it is a great way to save time and a quick way to get caught up on your scrapbooking.
Watch the video below to see how I make a quick page and then below the video are some notes of what was gone over in the video. Follow along and you can have your first digital scrapbook page done in just a matter of minutes.
1. Make sure you have downloaded the free trial for Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 (I have version 6 so it may be hard for you to follow along) or have the actual thing.
Make sure to choose your operating system and language from the drop down menu. I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 for $70 a couple years ago. They no longer offer a free trial for version 6 so I apologize for things not matching up perfectly.
2. Go to freedigitalscrapbooking.com and download the “Whoo Loves You” Quick Page.
3. Find two pictures you want for your page and open them up in Photoshop Elements.
4. Drag your photos onto the owl quick page.
5. Layer your photos underneath the quick page.
6. Erase any part of the photos that need to be.
7. Check out Friday’s post on how to save your page.