Love BLTs? I do…all except for the “T” part. Tomatoes and I just don’t get along so here is my rendition of a BLT done my way.
- slice of pepperjack cheese (or your preferred cheese)
- red onion
1. Toast both slices of bread
It’s amazing how a little toasting can take a sandwich from brown bag to upscale– or at least I feel that way when eating a toasted sandwich.
I always cut my bacon in half so they fit on the bread perfectly.
3. Add a slice of pepper jack cheese or whatever cheese you think sounds good. I like my sandwich with a little kick!
4. Layer on cheese and red onion.
Obviously add any other condiments and fixings you like. I’m picky and like to keep it simple.
5. Finish your sandwich off with your top toasted bread slice. Enjoy!