Cringe at the thought of your kiddo eating dirt? Now you don’t have to. This dirt is so yummy you may have to dig in too!
- 20 oz. pkg. Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (6 oz.) pkgs. instant chocolate pudding
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 12 oz. Cool Whip
1. Cream together cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar.
2. In a separate bowl, mix instant pudding with milk.
3. Mix creamed mixture and pudding mixture together.
4. Fold in Cool Whip.
5. Use a large plastic flower pot or bucket (if desired) and layer cookie crumbs and pudding mixture, starting and ending with cookie crumbs.
6. Decorate with gummy worms or silk or plastic flowers and let your kids eat dirt! Use a shovel for a serving spoon!