GET CRAFTY. SAVE MONEY.
Have a gorgeous Christmas wreath? Wish you had a wreath to hang on your door during the spring & summer months? Instead of buying an expensive wreath at a store, make one yourself. Here’s one I made in less than fifteen minutes for only $6! All it takes is a little bit of supplies and you’ll have yourself a beautiful wreath in no time! Here’s how I made mine…
- twig wreath (Got at Hobby Lobby for 50% off $4.99 so just $2.50)
- flowers you like (I chose small ones that matched my flowerbeds. Got mine at Hobby Lobby for 50% off 6.99 so just $3.50)
- wire cutters (had on hand)
- floral wire (had on hand)
1. Clip off sections of flowers and insert into twig wreath. Secure with floral wire if needed.
I didn’t even end up using floral wire because I just secured the stems under branches. When placing the flowers, I faced mine all the same way and worked my way around the wreath.
2. Hang up! That’s it!