Is a regular peanut butter sandwich just not doing it for you anymore? Try a fluffernutter sandwich. I grew up on these things, but from my experience, most people have never heard of them and when they do they just give me a weird look. I’m here to tell you though, they are the best thing ever which is why they made it on My Top Ten List! I usually eat two or three a week!
- peanut butter
- marshmallow fluff
1. Spread peanut butter on one slice of bread
2. Spread marshmallow fluff on the other slice of bread
3. Put the two pieces together and Viola, you’re done!
Still not sure about buying a thing of marshmallow fluff and then not knowing what to do with it if you don’t like it? Don’t worry, I’ve found a couple other recipes that you can use your leftover marshmallow fluff in.
Fruit Dip: 5 stars, 281 Reviews
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
In a mixing bowl, combine the frozen whipped topping, marshmallow creme, and cream cheese. Mix until smooth. Serve chilled.
Fantasy Fudge: 99% approval, 1005 Reviews