Looking for a cheap activity to do with your kids? I thought this one was great because it not only gave us an opportunity to be crafty, but we also had a cool toy snake afterwards the boys could play with!
I found the wooden snake at Hobby Lobby when all of the wood items were 50% off. The snake was regularly priced $1.99 so I got it for only $1! They had lizards too.
1. Line table with newspapers or other paper to protect it from paint
2. Squirt paint onto a paper plate
3. Paint one side of the snake and let dry
4. Flip painted side over, paint the other side and let dry.
5. Use a permanent marker to make eyes on the snake
Rylan and I painted our snake on Tuesday, which was perfect because it was rainy and dreary outside here in Missouri!